Product Returns: What you need to know!
It is not abnormal to see a high rate of returns after a great holiday season just as we had this year. This is usually because someone who loves you, gave you an amazing holiday gift from one of our stores, and that gift may have been too big or too small or the wrong color or you simply want to quietly exchange for one of our other products.
Our Return Policy
You can read our customer service page for full details, but here is the quick and dirty version on what you need to know:
- You can return your product for up to 30 days from the purchase date. (We're not super strict on this rule. Generally, we will gladly accept most returns, regardless of the purchase - return timeline, so long as... see number 2.)
- Your return product must be unworn, in the state you received it, and in the original packaging. e.g. we must be able to resell the product.
- While not mandatory, we do recommend you request a shipping carrier tracking number with your return. We cannot offer refunds on products that we do not receive back. We do not care what method of shipping carrier that you use (ie. Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
- Once your return is received and inspected by our staff (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Return Shipping Address:
Get A Grip Water Sports, LLC
4344 Philips Hwy
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Fill out our Product Return Request Form. Once we recieve and process your return, we'll send you a (RMA) return number.
- With a pen you will write the RMA number on the packing slip that came with your package. If for some reason you did not get a packing slip, contact us and we'll send you a new "order packing slip." You can also write the same RMA number on the external of the package. Although not necessary, the external RMA does help us on our end to know which direction to route the package.
- Package your product and get it ready for return shipping:
- We suggest a 9½ x 15 envelope for most or product returns, such as, gloves, ropes, handles. For anything bigger, send it back in the original box or contact us if your need help picking a suitable return package.
- Place your packing slip with the handwritten RMA number in the return package.
- Buy return shipping. You use your local USPS or purchase shipping online via USPS. Tip: UPS is usually cheaper for larger items, so please shop around for the best price.
- We'll be in touch once your package arrives at our warehouse. While you are waiting, you could have a look at our other product offerings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.