Slalom Ski Wing Angle Gauge Set - Stainless Steel
They say that you can tell the professionalism and skill of a mechanic by looking at the tools in his/her toolbox. Well, the same can be said about a slalom skier and his/her slalom ski toolkit. Don't settle for second best.
- 9”: Should work with any fin block.
- The most complete and well designed and engineered wing angle gauge set on planet Earth and exclusive to Get A Grip Water Sports.
- No more searching your ski toolkit for just the right angle; all angle blades attached tightly together via a stainless still thumb screw.
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Angles 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.
- 1 1/4" wide at widest point for deep set wings.
- In the off-chance that you have a really, really deep wing, the kit includes a 3/4" spacer that can be used in conjunction with an angle blade to precisely set your wing.
- Free Shipping
- Shipping Delivery Time: 2 - 5 days.
- Products are shipped via USPS.
- Order Handling Time: 1 day or less.
Get A Grip Water Sports are shutting down December 2019. This product is priced to sell. All sales are final. No returns accepted.
State Sales Tax
Get A Grip Water Sports charges state sales tax for all orders being shipped to Florida.
Masterline Custom Handle
The Masterline Custom Handle is used by many of the World's top slalom skiers. The Masterline Custom Handle has a smaller, but stronger, aluminum core bar that allows for more...
Masterline Radius Custom Handle
Now the handle choice of the pros is offered with a radius bend. Used by many of the World's top slalom skiers. The Masterline Custom Radius handle has a smaller,...
Radar World Tour Glove
The 2017 World Tour glove has a double padded palm to protect your palms from blisters and a neoprene back hand. Radar's great former tournament style fit at a great...