Masterline Custom Handle
The Masterline Custom Handle is used by many of the World's top slalom skiers. The Masterline Custom Handle has a smaller, but stronger, aluminum core bar that allows for more rubber between your hands and the bar. The specially formulated rubber and the many custom diameters make this the most comfortable handle you can buy.
- 3/8" Poly-Propylene Rope.
- Custom "Masterline" signature bar Strung to the Pro's specs.
- Open end caps 4" Finger Protectors.
- Record Capability Accuracy.
Handle Length and Diameter
- Lengths: 12", 13"
- Diameters: .888", .940", 1.00", 1.030", 1.062", 1.092", 1.125, 1.183"
- Exact shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Delivery Time: 2 - 5 days.
- Products are shipped via USPS.
- Order Handling Time: 1 day or less.
Get A Grip Water Sports are shutting down December 2019. This product is priced to sell. All sales are final. No returns accepted.
State Sales Tax
Get A Grip Water Sports charge state sales tax for all orders being shipped to Florida.
Slalom Ski Wing Angle Gauge Set - Stainless Steel
They say that you can tell the professionalism and skill of a mechanic by looking at the tools in his/her toolbox. Well, the same can be said about a slalom skier...
Masterline Radius Custom Handle
Now the handle choice of the pros is offered with a radius bend. Used by many of the World's top slalom skiers. The Masterline Custom Radius handle has a smaller,...
Radar World Tour Glove
The 2017 World Tour glove has a double padded palm to protect your palms from blisters and a neoprene back hand. Radar's great former tournament style fit at a great...