Masterline Shock Tube
The Masterline Shock Tube provides extra protection against tow rope recoils. A must for any safety conscious boat driver.
- 2 foot shock tubes are designed to be used with the Perfect Pass switch segment.
- 4 foot shock tubes are designed to be used without the Perfect Pass switch segment.
Please note: There is no foolproof mechanism to keep the rope and handle from entering the boat, after a skier launches the handle after excessive loading. However, the shock tube has proven effective enough to be required at all USA Water Ski sanctioned slalom events.
- The Masterline Shock tube provides extra protection against tow rope recoils.
- The Shock Tube is required at all USA Water Ski sanctioned slalom events.
Shipping Cost and Delivery Time
- Free shipping within the United States
- Free Returns
- Shipping Delivery Time: 2 - 5 days via USPS
- Order Handling Time: 1 day or less.
Attention International Customers
If the shipping address is located outside the United States, please refer to our International Shipping Policy before purchasing your product.
Get A Grip Water Sports only permits the return of unused products, that are returned with the original packaging and in new condition, up to 30 days after purchase. You will receive return information with your order confirmation and receipt.
State Sales Tax
Get A Grip Water Sports charge state sales tax for all orders being shipped to Florida (7%).
Masterline Pro Lock Curves
The Pro Lock Curves water ski glove is an exclusive Masterline fit, which includes a palm strap with dowel for superior grip strength. The Pro Lock water ski glove is...
Masterline Custom Handle
Save 40% on select Black/Black Handles, while stock lasts. Use discount code blackblackhandle during checkout. Note: discount not available on custom engraved handles. The Masterline Custom Handle is used by many of...
Vapor Boa Glove
Think about it. How could a glove even compete with a Boa closure to dial in your fit? Webbing will never pull as evenly as the Vapor Boa lace system. Neoprene...