Rad Rope for Wakesurfing
The Rad Rope™ features two buoyant Spiral Strength™ handles with grip lock technology. These extra safe grips are secured on an adjustable, high-strength polypropylene rope featuring 4 uniquely knotted handles that provide multiple grip locations as you pull yourself into the sweet spot.
The 10-ft handle section makes up a total rope length of 25-ft as it is attached to an alternating color pattern of a 10-ft, 3-ft, and 2ft extension ropes. The alternating color scheme makes it easy to see where to adjust the rope length.
- 10-ft Handle Section Features Buoyant EPDM Rubber Grips
- Patent Pending Grip Lock Technology
- Adjustable Polypropylene Rope Extensions
- Safe Rope Design
- Secure and Comfortable Grip - Wakesurf All Day without tearing up your hands
- Soft Rubber Handles Won't Damage Boat
Made in the USA
- Exact shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Delivery Time: 2 - 5 days.
- Products are shipped via USPS.
- Radar products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
- Order Handling Time: 1 day or less.
Get A Grip Water Sports only permits the return of unused products, that are returned with the original packaging and in new condition, up to 30 days after purchase. You will receive return information with your order confirmation and receipt.
State Sales Tax
Get A Grip Water Sports charge state sales tax for all orders being shipped to Florida.
Masterline Pro Lock Curves
The Pro Lock Curves water ski glove is an exclusive Masterline fit, which includes a palm strap with dowel for superior grip strength. The Pro Lock water ski glove is...
Masterline Custom Handle
Save 40% on select Black/Black Handles, while stock lasts. Use discount code blackblackhandle during checkout. Note: discount not available on custom engraved handles. The Masterline Custom Handle is used by many of...
Vapor Boa Glove
Think about it. How could a glove even compete with a Boa closure to dial in your fit? Webbing will never pull as evenly as the Vapor Boa lace system. Neoprene...